Lawrence M. Walsh
Registration is open for the Will County Youth Provider Summit scheduled for Friday, September 30. Hosted by the Workforce Investment Board of Will County, the Summit will offer education and networking opportunities for individuals and groups who work with youth in the community, including those in education, support services and health fields.
This year’s sessions include topics:
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success, presented by Wayne Breitbarth, nationally recognized LinkedIn Professional Trainer
- Current Gang Trends, Det. Sgt. Chris Moore, Joliet Police Department
- Mental Health Needs of Adolescents and Young Adults: Recognizing the Needs and Identifying the Resources, Stephen Kehoe, Director of Behavioral Health Services, Silver Cross Hospital
- Identity Theft, Linda Krakora, NuMark Credit Union
- Digital Safety, Liz Repking, Cybersafety Consulting
The event will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Silver Cross Hospital, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd, Pavilion A, New Lenox. The cost is $30 and includes breakfast and lunch. Reservations are required by Friday, September 23.
Details and registration information are online at http://www.willcountyworkforceboard.com. For additional information, contact Mary Gajcak at (815) 727-5679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.