2018 Veteran's Garden Application
The office of County Executive Lawrence M. Walsh, Will County Land Use Department, Joliet Park District’s Organic Community Garden with the support of the Will County Veterans Assistance Commission
Are offering free 10 x 10 garden plots for the 2018 growing season to Will County Veterans. Garden plots are being offered as part of the We WILL Grow School and Community Garden Program. Vets will also be provided plants and hand tools from our partner vendor.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST AGREE TO AND ADHERE TO THE ESTABLISHED RULES OF THE JPD ORGANIC COMMUNITY GARDEN APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY May 1, 2018
35-10 x 10 plots available (5 renewed for returning 2018 program Veterans)
No Joliet Residency Requirement
- Water available to each site
- Will County will supply plants anditems needed to maintain plots when purchased through partner vendors
- All purchases must be approved.
- Rototilling services are available for fee
HOW TO APPLY
- Contact Kathy Pecora 815-774-7906 or email: email@example.com
- NEEDED; Name, address, contact infor-mation, branch of the military and time served in armed forces
- Complete Garden Application at Joliet Park District located in the Presence Inwood Athletic Club 3000 West Jefferson Street, Joliet.
- Once garden application is approved, Kathy will provide all supply information.