Request for Refund of Fees

The Request for Refund of Fees Application must be completed and submitted to the Land Use Department anytime a full or partial refund of zoning fees is desired.  The Request for Refund of Fees is subject to approval of the Will County Board.

Please note that all building plan exam fees and residential building permit fees are non-refundable.