NOTICE UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
In accordance with the requirements of title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Will County (County) will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in the County’s services, programs, or activities.
It is the policy of Will County to make all services as accessible by internet as is possible. To that end, Will County is utilizing the U.S. Department of Justice recommended standards outlined below in the “Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities”( June 19, 2003) document provided by the U.S. Department of Justice.
Last Revision: June 06, 2007
This site is owned and maintained by Will County. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Will County, we want to make your experience with our site satisfying and safe.
If you visit the Will County website, the following information may be collected:
- The name of your domain; for example, “mycompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account;
- An IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet);
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit within the County website; and
- The links made to other websites through the County site.