This is not an expense reimbursement program. However, these funds are intended to be used for operating expenses such as personal protective equipment (PPE), utilities, rent, mortgage, technology, and other expenses due to disruptions from complying with public health orders related to COVID-19.
- Purchase personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitation supplies
- Physical building adaptation/barriers
- Payroll costs for employees
- Rent or lease payments
- Mortgage or loan payments
- Utility payments
- Supplier payments
- Contract labor to implement public health measures
- Rent, lease, or purchase payments for business equipment implement public health measures
- Purchase Technology/Applications to minimize employee and customer contact
- Other measures to implement social distancing
- Replace perishable inventory that was lost due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Funds may not be used for severance pay, workforce bonuses other than hazard pay or overtime, property taxes, other taxes/fees/payments due to your municipality or Will County, legal settlements, or expenditures that will be reimbursed through another assistance program.