Commercial & Industrial Permits:
- Commercial/Industrial Permit & Process Component Permit
- Cellular Equipment Upgrade Permit
- Wireless Telecommunication Permit
- Sign Permit
Will County Land Use Permit Application
- Three copies of Building/Structural Plans
- At least two(2) copies to be sealed by Illinois Architect/Structural Engineer
- All Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing plans to be sealed by an Illinois Architect/Structural Engineer.
- Letter of intent from Electrician and/or Plumber.(written approval on Contractor letterhead, with original signature)
- Approval from Fire Department, Health Department, Highway Authority. (approval on Agency letterhead)
- Site Grading Plan(including legal description) stamped and signed by an Illinois Registered Professional Engineer.
- A general site plan checklist is included in the application document.
NOTE: not all process component permits need a signed & sealed site grading plan.Fees are associated with this permit. Our office accepts cash, check or credit card: